Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter to all my peeps!


For me, the excitement of a new year lasts about a day as I realize how much winter I have left to endure. But spring is something to celebrate! I love how everything comes to life again and how the weather is more mild.


Above is an idea to give a friend...don't worry, you won't be giving them salmonella...it isn't a "real" egg carton! I found the carton filled with chocolates for 99 cents. Just replace the chocolates with some chicks, add a card that says something like, "Happy Easter to one cool chick," and you've got a fun Easter present! You could even throw in some Peeps Lip Gloss! Don't you just LOVE Target's dollar section?!



Just adding pics for decoration...throwing Peeps on top of a cupcake is nothing special. ;)



How do you like my leaning tower of Peepza? (I hope you like it more than my lame joke.) Just take a row of Peeps, make a circle and push the marshmallow together. If nothing else, your kids will get a few seconds of enjoyment from it. ;)

1 comment: